



On our way to VA Beach we stayed for one night in DC. We stayed at the Hotel Palomar where Paul stayed often when he was travelling to DC for work. We all loved the hotel, because they gave us a suite with a huge jacuzzi tub and two flat screen TVs (one of which you could watch from the tub), AND the place had a pool. The next morning after we reluctantly left the hotel, we visited the Lincoln Memorial and afterwards Paul took the girls to the Museum of Natural History (or the dinosaur museum as it is referred to in our house) while I spent time at the Newseum, the project Paul had been working on for the last two years. I'm still not sure if I liked the Newseum so much because of its own merits or because it was the first time in years that I had been able to stroll through a museum by myself. Either way I really enjoyed it. Hey Clare, is it a little sunny?
No comments:
Post a Comment