




I decided I wanted Clare to see the tree at Rockefeller Center this year. In addition, Paul learned through his office that there was an installation of a 'carpet' of pennies to raise money for charity. We ventured into NYC on a Sunday and managed to find an awesome parking space only a few blocks away from Rock Center. We saw the tree, the skaters and the pennies which took all of about 15 minutes, after that I hadn't really made any other plans. It was a blustery day, and I had Gwen in the Bjorn and Clare decided she didn't want to walk (I think she was intimidated by the crowds), so in the end we got in the car and came back to Hoboken for lunch at the Malibu Diner. A somewhat disappointing outing, and a waste of a good parking space to boot. At least Clare had a good time throwing pennies.
No comments:
Post a Comment