




Clare and I went into New York to see the Christmas show at Radio City. It was the first time Clare and I had gone into the City on our own since Gwen was born. Clare was very excited about taking the bus. Unfortunately the day before the show she came down with a nasty cold and her tooth abscessed again to boot. Even with all that going on, she was a trooper. She really only complained when she got cold while we were out walking. She liked the show, especially any part involving Santa. She also enjoyed the light up wands they handed out at the start of the show. Afterwards, we went to M&M World in Times Square where she really had a lot of fun. (It is hard not to go a little overboard at M&M World, especially when you've got a sick kid in tow. I spent enough to get a free M&M dispenser. Just what our apartment was lacking!?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment